LABOUR DOULA SERVICE:
- 2 x ante-natal visits from the 28th week of pregnancy
- support via email, watts app or telephone throughout pregnancy and post birth.
- Attendance and support throughout labour to 1hr post birth
- 2 x post-natal visits (at home or hospital, as required)
- 6 months post natal breastfeeding support group attendance
Fee: please contact Pam to discuss your requirements
Some medical aids/hospital plans are now covering costs to use a labour Doula. Either on their “Materinity Program” or through “Medical Savings”. So do check with your Medical Plan 😉
BREASTFEEDING SUPPORT GROUP: (In Pietermaritzburg and Howick, KZN)
- Bi-monthly for pregnant, new and old Moms alike
- Different topics shared in a relaxed environment
- Opportunity to connect with other like-minded moms
Fee: Group meetings for Breastfeeding Support are FREE.
ONE-TO-ONE HOME VISITS FOR BREASTFEEDING SUPPORT:
Pam is prepared to come to your home for one-to-one support with overcoming breastfeeding difficulties related to latching, low milk supply, positioning and more.
Fee: R200/for first hour then part thereof.
(if client outside of Howick/ Hilton area, additional travel costs apply: R3/km)
Pics taken at Breastfeeding Support Groups: